WINDOWS SERVER 2019 R2 RDS – DEVICE / USER CAL
Server access with Remote Desktop per user
Allows a user access to a server via Remote Desktop
Access from various devices to the server
Access also to servers with older Windows operating system
Ideal for companies whose external employees need access to the desktop and programs
Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop Services (RDS) is a centralized desktop and application platform for desktop delivery and management. This allows you to fully connect employees at remote locations.Accessing the server requires appropriate access licenses that are assigned to either a user or a device. A user CAL entitles a specific user to use any number of devices.He may therefore access the server software via company PC, private PC, mobile phone etc.
- Processor: 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor with NX / DEP, SLAT as well as analog Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 also the functions CMPXCHG16b, LAHF / SAHF, PrefetchW.
- Memory: 512 MB (Server Core and Server Nano), 2 GB (with desktop view)
- Graphic card and monitor: 1024 × 768 pixels
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet
- HDD free space: 32 GB of free hard disk space
- Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installing DVD / CD media)
- BIOS: UEFI system with Secure Boot (UEFI 2.3.1c) (for certain features)
Problems ?: For questions and problems, please send us an e-mail, as are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day!